AKC BOXER PUPPY CONTRACT
BREEDER: Karan Walsh
209-205-8721 Madera, Ca.
Bill Of Sale
DESCRIPTION OF Puppy/Dog: AKC Boxer ~ please circle
Sex: Male Female
____Sire: AKC V Chewbacca Von Euro-Dream , aka Chewy Dam: AKC Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull aka Lilo
Reg.#_____WS52871205_____ Reg.# ___WS45810004___
Color:___ Brindle ___ Color: ___Brindle___
_____AKC Litter #:WS650486
Born June 5, 2019
Purchase Price $500
____Sire: AKC V Chewbacca Von Euro-Dream , aka Chewy Dam: AKC Princess Buttercup VII aka Bunny
Reg.#_____WS52871205_____ Reg.# ___WS50362611___
Color:___ Brindle ___ Color: ___Brindle___
______AKC Litter #WS656136
Born Aug. 18, 2019
Purchase Price $950
To hold a puppy until 8 weeks, send $200 deposit that will be add to the total purchase price ~ please make payable to
Karan Walsh, thanks. Deposits are non-refundable, but may be held over until next litter. NO DEPOSIT, NO HOLD, NO
EXCEPTION!! People will come to pick puppies in person, in the order I received the contract & deposit. If you can not
make it here in person, I will guide you though personality's over the phone & with pictures. If you are 1st pick, you will
need to be here on Sunday 29@ 10:30, with each family coming to chose every 2 hours. IE 2nd pick would be here at
12:30 that Sunday or pick from photo & so on. Bunny & Chewy's puppies will be 6 wks on Sept. 29, 2019. Please ask
me any questions.
Deposits are taken on a first come basis (deposit & signed contract) between time puppies are posted up for sale until
they are 8 wks of age Lilo x Chewy 8/3/19. We will go in order of receiving deposit & signed contract for the order of
picking of available puppies. Any puppies still available after they turn 8 wks, are sold to first approved homes.
Purchase Price: $______________ Date:____/_____/2019
Registration: Limited (Pets)___________
Registration papers or registration application received: Yes______ No______
SHOTS AND WORM RECORDS ARE ATTACHED TO CONTRACT : YES_____NO______
My puppies /Dogs to my knowledge are in good health. All shots are up to date and free
from obvious defects at the time of pick up or delivery. I will not refund any money or exchange any
puppy or dog because buyer has changed mind, for any reason. Puppies may be severely stressed by change
in environment. Minor problems such as diarrhea, coccidiosis, wormy stool, etc. are common and must be treated.
These conditions are the responsibility of the purchaser and should be checked by a veterinarian. This also includes
Parvo and corona virus. Most minor health problems can be cured by medication and/or surgery which is not covered
by any guarantee. All puppy's must be seen by a licensed veterinarian within 48 hours of puppy being purchased by
Haygood Paints/Karan Walsh is not responsible for anything that might happen to puppy/dog after it leaves with
sellers house with buyer.
Have puppy /dog examined by a licensed veterinarian within 48 hours of pick up or delivery
of puppy. Seller must be informed immediately of the examination results by email or by telephone. The failure to
do this will result in the cancellation/void of this guarantee. Buyer must provide puppy /dog with routine preventive
care such as but not limited to:
~Follow veterinarian guidelines for vaccinations and deforming (I recommend to bring a fecal stool sample to 1st visit).
Also annual physical exams by your veterinarian, shots, routine care required.
To have said puppy/dog spayed or neutered by their first birthday & to send a copy of veterinarians statement to
Haygood Paints/Karan Walsh.
1) The puppy is guaranteed until12 months old against fatal and life altering congenital disease which adversely affects
the health of the animal. This includes severe hip dysplasia, which hampers a dog's movement and natural gait and
spine problems of a severe life threatening or altering nature. If the dog dies within 12 months time frame of
purchase, the buyer must pay to have a necropsy to ascertain reason of death. If reason is congenital, the seller will
replace the puppy /dog only, in some cases the purchase price will be refunded, but the seller may need up to 6 months
to refund the money.
2) All items covered under this guarantee are by replacement only. I do not give refunds or pay any veterinarian bills.
3) A puppy /dog showing any serious genetic or congenital defect will be replaced as follows.
~Animal must show the defect by 6months of age. Seller must be notified of the problem
within 3 days (72hours) of the licensed veterinarian's determination and have one (1) report from an
unassociated veterinarian stating the same problem. Then the seller will provide a replacement puppy of
~ A puppy with a defect must be returned to the seller in good condition, other then the specified problem
or euthanized with the prior permission of the seller at the buyers expense. To qualify for a replacement
4) No replacement puppy will be given if the puppy/dog has been bred, spayed, neutered or euthanized without
5) Replacement puppy will be mutually agreed upon by both parties and will be of comparable quality. It is
understood that the replacement puppy may not be from the exact same parents as the original puppy.
6) Buyer is responsible for transportation to and from the seller on a replacement puppy.
7) No refund in part or in full will be given back to buyer. For puppy, including any veterinarian bills that incurred for any
8) This guarantee applies to the original puppy buyer only, and is nontransferable to a second party.
9) Seller will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred. Buyer is fully responsible and aware that owning
a puppy/dog means trips to the veterinarian and understands he or she is will be responsible for all payments,
veterinarian bills ,etc.....
10) As of the date of delivery or date puppy leaves sellers house, the puppy has received proper vaccinations and
dewormings. The buyer has been informed of this and of when future vaccinations and de-worming are due. (records
and verbal instructions are given to buyer when they take puppy home.)
11) This guarantee does not include coccidia and kennel cough. Which is common in puppies and usually caused by a
bacteria. Kennel cough is self-limiting and like the common cold, must run course (can also be treated with antibiotics).
Full recovery is expected. Also kennel cough on its own, is not life threatening. This guarantee does not cover uneven
bites, undescended testicles, umbilical hernias, and ear mites.
12) There are certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors, such as but not limited to : allergies ,
thyroid dysfunction,demodectic mange, diabetes, cancer, tumors,growths, scabies,seizures, mite related illness and
other autoimmune disorders which are not covered by this guarantee.
13) Any physical or mental problem which is or could be caused training or injury, is not covered in this guarantee.
14) There is no guarantee or warranty that the buyer will be able to show or breed this puppy /dog regardless of any
show or breeding potentials or champion bloodlines.
15) This contract supersedes any and all previous agreements
16) This contract is null and void if the terms and conditions herein are not fulfilled.
17) I do not sell to puppy mills, brokers, or pet stores. I will take back any of our dogs for any reason (unless dog
is deemed too dangerous) rather than allow them to be placed in the pounds, rescues or shelters!!!!!
>>>BY SIGNING THIS CONTRACT THE BUYER AGREES THAT HE/SHE UNDERSTANDS THIS
CONTRACT FULLY, AND THAT THIS CONTRACT IS UNDER THE JURISDICTION
OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA AND COUNTY OF MADERA, CA.
IS AGREED THAT THE PLACE OF VENUE SHALL BE IN MADERA COUNTRY, CALIFORNIA. BOTH PARTIES AGREE
TO ARBITRATION RESOLVE ANY DIFFERENCE OR DISPUTES, THAT CAN'T BE AGREED UPON.
BUYER'S NAME (PLEASE PRINT) Best phone number
18571 Road 22
|TO ENSURE IRRESPONSIBLE BREEDING DOES
Limited registered puppies/dogs are for PETS only! In some
cases breeding rights can be bought. Anyone caught using
dog for breeding purposes will be required to pay 3 times the
purchase price of said dog! Plus within 15 days of proof of
breach of contract, veterinarian certificate with statement of
spay/neuter. By signing this contract you agree to this term.
Initial here X_________